Pop culture, marketing and me

I think pop culture and marketing are interrelated, and I am in between of that. So, this blog is a space for me to put down my observations.

11 December 2005

Nong iVy

I just got my new iPod Video last week from HK. Well, it wasn't that I've got so much money to spend since I already had an iPod (3G). But I lost it when I was shopping at JJ market. After that I tried to live without it for a while. It was so hard you know. Once you get used to listening to music the iPod way. I can't believe how iPod has changed my lifestyle so much! For one, I no longer carry a stack of CDs around. Nor I write mixed CD to listen in the car. I simply dump all my music into the iPod, and once in a while, I create playlists based on my mood at that time.

So I tried to stick to the radio. But it turned out that most of the songs the radio stations play I had in my iPod. And the radio spots, and the games. All that really made me miss my iPod. So it didn't take me a long time for this new one :)

Now I've got all of my music collection back. It's now 6853 songs and counting. And I finally got a cute name for it. It's called Nong iVy, from iPod Video. Thanks to Tul for his creativity. I'm so in love with it now. And will prob post more about how iPod changed me, well not just me I'm sure.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Noi,
    FYI... I was reading a magazine (I think it is businessweek) and they said that the new ipod video has a potential for a completely new market segment! I think this is what Steve Job has been wanting all along. haha...

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger khunnai said…

    I agree.. although there have been other portable video devices coming out, but none came with the content. And what these guys always got it wrong is that the content is KING. iPod Video came with iTunes that now supports the purchase of TV shows. That's a good start. Hopefully the sales have gone well, and more shows are put on sale. Then, it will tip off & boom, there, the new segment...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home